Doomoo Seat is an adaptable and multi-functional bean bag that guarantees total comfort to newborns (with the use of the safety harness), as well as bigger children (up to 30kg). With 2 upper layers that can be detached and interchanged, the Doomoo Seat can be altered to suit the age and development of the child.
Detachable and interchangeable upper layers.
1. First use – Doomoo Seat with safety harness
Designed for babies from birth onwards. Your baby will be comfortable sitting up or lying down.
- Sitting position: Before placing your baby in the Doomoo Seat, apply pressure with hands to the front of the Doomoo Seat in order to push the microballs back to create a back rest.
- Reclining position: Spread out the microballs evenly to create a snug little nest for your baby.
2. Second use – Doomoo Seat without safety harness
- Can be used as soon as your child is able to sit up by his or herself
- By redistributing the microballs, the child can mould the seat to suit his/her favourite position.
It is entirely the parents or carers responsibility which layer should be used (taking into account babies weight, age, height and the extent of the child’s activity).
Add-Ons Sold Separately
Add on the Arch & Swing to your Doomoo Seat at $100 (save $59.80)
Doomoo Arch is a universal play arch designed especially for the Doomoo Seat and can also be used together with other cradle chairs. The soft, colourful toys in different shapes stimulates the development and curiosity of babies.
Doomoo Swing transforms your Doomoo Seat into a rocking seat. The gentle motion brings appeasement and relaxation to babies, while growing children can enjoy rocking themselves.
[End of Season Sale] Seat: Adaptable Organic Cotton Bean Bag (Birth to 30kg)
• Layer with safety harness: 95% organic cotton & 5% elastane; padding: polyester; lining: polyurethane
• Layer without safety harness: 95% organic cotton & 5% elastane
• Base: Textile: 100% polyester; Prints & Original: PVC
• Interior bag: Non-woven fabric: polypropylene; upper fabric: 95% polyester & 5% elastane
• Filling: Micro balls of expanded polystyrene
Doomoo Seat is wrapped in a plastic bag as soon as it is manufactured. It is therefore possible that certain odours emanating from the different materials used will be evident on opening. Once the Doomoo Seat is placed in a well-ventilated room any odour should quickly disappear.
• The 2 upper layers are machine washable at 30°C.
• Do not tumble dry.
• The base of the bean bag in laminated fabric may be cleaned with a damp cloth.
The Doomoo Seat is a long life product – refills are available for purchase. After a certain time of use it is absolutely normal that the microballs inside the Doomoo Seat show signs of flattening. For that reason refills of 12 litres of polystyrene microballs are available on special order to your retailer. The refilling of the Doomoo Seat can be done easily after unzipping the double zip located on the back of the seat.