Note: Elvie Double Pump may be packed as a bundle of 2 x Elvie Single Pump
Elvie Pump is a smart, slimline wearable electric breast pump with 10 oz / 300 ml capacity. Tucking discreetly in-bra, Elvie Pump can be controlled from the Pump with Elvie app for a seamless hands-free experience—leaving you free to roam where other pumpers dare not go.
Elvie Pump is the smallest, quietest, and smartest electric breast pump.
With the new SmartRhythm™ pumping feature, it’s customisable for your changing needs. Choose between four pumping rhythms to optimise your milk output and manage hurdles like sensitive nipples or heavier let-down. That way, you can pump smarter, not harder.
Slimmest, most discreet design
Elvie Pump is the smallest all-in-bra breast pump for ultimate discretion while pumping hands-free. Feel confident pumping anywhere —with your feet up or at a football game.
Quietest, thanks to Piezo-PowerTM
Only Elvie Pump uses powerful, miniature Piezo pumps that create suction using tiny discs moving at 21,000 oscillations per second— that’s beyond human hearing! And no one can compete with that.
Four pumping rhythms for personalisation
No feeding journey’s the same. That’s why our SmartRhythmTM pumping feature is customizable for your changing needs. Choose from: 1. Multi-Switch to optimise your milk output; 2. Express and Collect for heavier let-downs; 3. Slow and Gentle for sensitive nipples; 4. Single-Switch for automatic let-down detection.
Only available on iOS. Android coming soon.
Keep track using Pump with Elvie app
Control Elvie Pump from your phone, monitor milk volumes in real-time and track your pumping history— all without reaching into your bra. Getting started is easy with in-app guidance. Plus, save your preferred settings for a quick start every time.
Save precious time
No complicated manoeuvres to master— change bottles mid-session with just one hand. Easy to assemble, and free from tubes, hard-to-clean containers, or single-use bags.
- All-in-one, hands-free design with no external cords or tubes.
- Personalise with 4 pumping rhythms, 2 modes and 7 intensity settings, then save your preferences on the app.
- Control the lights on your pump (brighten for nighttime or dim for discretion)
- Each reusable bottle holds 5 oz/150 ml of milk and is fridge/freezer safe.
- Use on either breast for single or double pumping. Just assign each Hub a side to accurately track in-app.
- Learn more about your pumping behaviour with the app’s Insights feature.
- Includes Breast Shields in two sizes in the box for the best fit. A third size can be purchased separately.
- Only 5 parts to clean, by hand or in the dishwasher.
- Includes a charger for each Hub for simultaneous charging and spare bottles so that you’re never caught empty-handed.
- Closed system protects you and baby. BPA free and food safe.
- Charges in two hours via micro-USB, which will last for 2.5 hours or 5-6 pumping sessions (depending on your settings).
What’s in the box (for Single Pump)
2 Bottles (5 oz/150 ml)
1 Breast Shield (24 mm)
1 Breast Shield (28 mm)
2 Storage Lids
2 Bra Adjusters
1 USB Charging Cable
1 Carry Bag
Instructions for Use
What’s in the box (for Double Pump)
4 Bottles (5 oz/150 ml)
2 Breast Shields (24 mm)
2 Breast Shields (28 mm)
4 Storage Lids
4 Bra Adjusters
2 USB Charging Cables
2 Carry Bags
Instructions for Use
We know our breast pumps are different. After all, they’re designed to be. If you need any help figuring them out or are experiencing anything unexpected, we have an excellent Customer Care team of product experts ready to help you. To find out how to contact the Customer Care Team, please visit the Elvie website, www.elvie.com/contact.
2-year warranty on the Hubs and 90-day warranty on all other components.
Elvie Pump is compatible with most recent smartphones that support Bluetooth Low Energy. If you have an iPhone, it must be an iPhone 6 or later. You’ll also need to have iOS11 or later. If you have an Android phone, you’ll need version 8 or later. For the most up-to-date compatibility information, please check www.elvie.com. If your phone is not compatible, it’s not a problem. You can still use your pump by using the controls on the Hub.